IVY's Mukta Vati
Hypertension is a devastating condition, often generating a sense of being out of control.
Unfortunately, most medications prescribed for combating high blood pressure have side
effects, adding unnecessary distress upon life.
Ivy's Mukta Vati is a time-tested herbal remedy, going right to the root causes of high blood pressure and their accompanying symptoms.
How Mukta Vati Has Stood the Test of Time
Mukta Vati has stood the test of time because it uniquely combines the power of eight major
Ayurvedic herbal ingredients. When combined in a unique formula, these ingredients work marvelously to help the body restore
balance and harmony.
These major herbs include:
|Restore your peace of mind, the Ayurvedic way!
Features of the ingredients:
- Gotu kola (Centella Asiatica);
- Aloe weed (Shankhapushpi);
- Arjuna tree bark (Terminalia Arjuna);
- Sedge (Onosma Bracteatum);
- Gulancha Tinospora - Guduchi;
- Winter cherry - Indian ginseng (Withania Somnifera / Ashwagandha);
- Climbing staff tree (Celastrus Paniculatus);
- Indian Elecampane (Inula Racemosus).
- These herbs are mostly Ayurvedic nerve and cardiac tonic;
- They act as mental rejuvenators, and improve memory;
- They contain antioxidant and produce cardio-protective effects;
- They have anti-inflammation effects;
- These herbs alleviate anxiety and stress emotions, such as frustration, impatience and anger;
- They act as blood purifiers and liver protectors.
The Threats of the Silent Killer
High blood pressure or hypertension
is called the "silent killer" for good reasons. If left untreated, it can cause the following imminent conditions:
Although called a silent killer, it is not so silent after all, because sooner or later you
will experience symptoms of high blood pressure that take away your life quality. These symptoms may include:
- heart enlargement;
- bulges in blood vessels;
- hardened arteries, leading to stroke;
- narrowed blood vessels in the kidney, leading to kidney failure.
If you are experiencing these symptoms, we know only too well how devastated your feel - we had been there
before. These symptoms take away our life quality, because they affect our personal relationships and our work.
- sleep disturbance;
- pounding pulse;
- exhaustion, or fatigue;
- sensitivity to light;
- shortness of breath.
The Dismay of Taking Synthetic Chemicals
Most of us have tried various drug treatments for high blood pressure with certain degree of dismay.
Using pharmaceutical drugs to chemically manage the symptoms certainly works, but it has considerable downsides as well:
If you don't want the side effects of synthetic chemicals in your body,
and if you prefer a more holistic solution, then Mukta Vati is for you.
- Drugs produce side effects.
- Oftentimes, other drugs are needed to treat these side effects.
- Accumulated chemicals in the body will do long-term damage to the liver, kidneys, and other organs.
- Root causes of hypertension are left unaddressed.
You may click Mukta Vati Reviews to learn about users' responses to Mukta Vati.
How to take Mukta Vati?
Please click How to Take Mukta Vati for detailed instructions
on Mukta Vati dosage and directions.
For people who also suffer from diabetes, please click on DiaWin
for an Ayurvedic herbal remedy for diabetes control.
For people who have issues with fatty liver, alcoholism, Hepatitis, or acute and chronic inflammatory liver disorders,
please click on Kamilari for an Ayurvedic herbal remedy for liver support.
Choose for your vigor, passion, and vitality!
When you think about what is really important in life, you begin to realize that you have
one obvious choice to make.
As a result of taking back the control of your health,
- you will bring love, passion, and harmony back to your relationships;
- you will inject vigor, vitality and peace into your work and play;
- in everything you do you will feel more peaceful and relaxed, more able to enjoy what life has to offer.
Look for the unique hologram on the label to be certain of its authenticity.
|For every problem, |
has its solutions!
Manufacturer suggested price: $35.00 per bottle.
Free shipment within US:
- 1 bottle: $31.50 120 tablets a bottle
- 2 bottles: $56.00 ($28.00 each)
- 3 bottles: $79.80 ($26.60 each)
- 4 bottles: $103.60 ($25.90 each)
- 5 bottles: $126.00 ($25.20 each)
- 6 bottles: $147.00 ($24.50 each)
Free shipping is only for domestic order (within USA).
International shipping has a flat surcharge of $49 as it is via USPS International Express Mail
(the USPS is having a steep increase in express charge).
We strongly discourage international purchases due to expensive international express mail charge. If you still want to proceed, please be
warned of the following notices as well.
If you are outside of the US, it is advisable that your purchase does not exceed 3 bottles, so as
to reduce the possibility of the package being delayed or rejected by your country's customs.
In some countries, you may be charged with a customs duty in the form of a tariff or tax when you receive the package.
This is particularly likely in Canada and UK.
International shipping to European Union is currently not available.
We are located in the US. Products are shipped by USPS with an email notice.
Due to USPS closing hundreds of sorting facilities in order to cut cost, their processing speed for mails & parcels
has become inconsistent. Sometimes, the speed is rather normal, other times, it may take 7 - 9 days for your package to arrive.
When you see the USPS "estimated delivery date" during tracking, it is important that you read that estimated date
as the beginning of a range of dates spanning over 5 - 7 days, instead of a definite delivery date.
For example, if the estimated delivery date is the 14th, your parcel may arrive any date between the 14th and the 21st.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover cards and PayPal.
If you choose to use PayPal during checkout, please remember to
- choose the shipping method on top of the address page;
- fill out your phone number in both billing and shipping addresses.
No gift cards are accepted.
Regarding debit cards, our gateway currently accepts only those debit cards that display Visa or MasterCard logo.
All others will be declined. Please accept our apology.
We use Authorize.net as our payment gateway to process your credit cards safely:
128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
Leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
We are also an SSL secured website.
SSL encryption protects the confidentiality of all your data passed between your
browsers and our website server, including
your login boxes, credit card payments, or any personal information.
Proceed now to order through our secure gateway:
You can make your online shopping quick and easy by saving your addresses in a customer
For security reasons, your credit card data is not included in your account. With your addresses being saved, your future purchases
Your account will remain functioning when it is actively used.
If you have not used your account for 18 months, however, the account will be expired, and you will need
to create new username and password as well as to reenter your addresses again.
This time sensitivity is set up of the shopping cart programmer, and we cannot change it.
To learn more about it, click here.
Standard FDA Disclaimer: All statements on www.herbs2healyou.com are for informational purposes only.
No product mentioned here is intended to cure, treat, prevent, or diagnose any disease.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved this product.
We recommend that people always consult their physician before trying our products.
Copyright © 2007 - date by Herbs2healyou.com