Mukta Vati: Ivy's
If you suffer from high blood pressure, we understand the devastation that you feel.
Drug treatment may work to control the symptoms, but it often adds a whole new set of problems on top of this devastating
Mukta Vati is drug-free. It's totally natural and safe:
|Feel normal again |
with the help of
- There is no pharmaceutical chemicals in Mukta Vati.
- Mukta Vati does not cumulate toxin in your body like what most drugs do.
- Most importantly, your body responds brilliantly fast to this natural solution.
- The formula addresses the root causes of hypertension.
What's the Concept Behind Mukta Vati?
Mukta Vati is a time-tested formula. It is based on over 3000 years of Ayurvedic practice.
From this medical approach, hypertension is viewed as
a disturbance in "Vata Dosha."
Disturbance in vata dosha leads to problems such as:
One of the manifestation of these three problems is hypertension.
- Metabolic and circulatory diseases
- Emotional irregularities
- Stress responses
To effectively tackle hypertension, a treatment formula must address the metabolic and circulatory problem,
the emotional irregularities, and the stress responses, all at the same time.
Any formula that aims to suppress symptoms only, without addressing these three
root causes of hypertension, is like trying to lock the steam from coming out while
the pot is boiling.
Mukta Vati addresses these root causes of hypertension all at one, effortlessly.
What's the Power House of Mukta Vati?
The power house of Mukta Vati is based on its eight major herbs in the formula.
The eight herbs, when combined in a unique formula, work marvelously to address
the underlying causes of hypertension, helping the body restore balance and achieve inner harmony.
Following is a summary of the action of each herb with its Latin botanical name in parentheses. If you desire to learn more about these herbs, please click on
- Gotu kola (Centella Asiatica):
- A primary Ayurvedic nerve and cardiac tonic, traditionally used in India for cardiovascular disease.
- Best known as a mental rejuvenator which improves memory and retention, reduces negative impact of stress, and helps
maintain youthful vigor and vitality.
- It pacifies high vata or pitta, relieves mental fatigue, brings deep sleep and relieves convulsions.
- Aloe weed (Shankhapushpi):
- A mental rejuvenator - one of the best in the category of mental rejuvenators in India.
- Well known to reduce anxiety level, decrease stress hormone level, and lower blood pressure and pulse rate.
- It enhances mind power in terms of learning, memory, and recall.
- Beneficial for the nervous system, enhancing the quality of bone marrow and nerve tissue.
- Arjuna tree bark (Terminalia Arjuna):
- The first in line in the category of cardio-protective plants.
- Typically used as a cardio-tonic agent.
- Found to enhance coronary flow and lower blood pressure and pulse rate.
- Also used to prevent oxidative stress.
- Has potent antioxidant activity and increase the body’s enzyme to metabolize lipid.
- Climbing staff tree (Celastrus Paniculatus):
- Its seeds and seed oil are used to enhance memory and comprehension.
- Its extract is shown to have significant protective effect against free radical damage.
- Also offers protection against a host of neurodegenerative diseases.
- Indian Elecampane (Inula Racemosus):
- Treasured by Ayurveda for their expectorant action in cough, breathlessness, and chest pain.
- Used in India to support a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Contributes to maintaining healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels thereby helping
- Winter cherry - Indian ginseng (Withania Somnifera / Ashwagandha):
- commonly referred to as "Indian Ginseng."
- Well known in Ayurveda for their rejuvenative properties.
- Shown to have antioxidant action which might explains its anti-stress,
anti-inflammation, immunomodulatory, and cognitive-enhancing and rejuvenative effect.
- Highly valued for its restorative action on counteracting high blood pressure.
- Restores vitality for those who suffer from overwork and nervous exhaustion.
- Has the ability to nurture the nervous system, release anxiety and stress, promoting a calm state of mind.
- Sedge (Onosma Bracteatum):
- Used in rheumatism, alterative, diuretic, syphilis, leprosy and heard diseases.
- Also used to excessive thirst and restlessness in febrile excitement, irritation of
bladder and stomach.
- Gulancha Tinospora - Guduchi:
- A tonic and powerful immuno-modulator.
- Regarded as a anti-inflammatory agent and as a blood purifier and liver protector.
- Shown to possess antioxidant activity.
- Shown to reduce frequency of asthmatic attacks.
|Look for the hologram for its authenticity!
Ivy's Mukta Vati
Note that there are two brands of Mukta Vati on the market: Ivy's and Divya's. Both Ivy's and Divya's work to regulate blood pressure,
but the herbal ingredients contained within each brand are different.
The following are specificities of Ivy's Mukta Vati:
- Ivy's Mukta Vati has a hologram next to the logo on the label, indicating authenticity particular within its own brand.
- Ivy's Mukta Vati is manufactured in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility; every batch passes its
- The tablets of Ivy's Mukta Vati are not coated. When you open the bottle, you can sense an earthy herbal smell.
- The date printed on the bottle is the manufacturing date, not the expiration date. Mukta Vati can be used within 30 months
as of that date.
To read user reviews on Mukta Vati, please click here.
How to take Mukta Vati?
Please click here for detailed instructions on how to take Mukta Vati.
Happy Saving with Volume Discount and Free Shipping!
Manufacturer suggested price: $35.00 per bottle.
Free shipment within US:
- 1 bottle: $31.50 120 tablets a bottle
- 2 bottles: $56.00 ($28.00 each)
- 3 bottles: $79.80 ($26.60 each)
- 4 bottles: $103.60 ($25.90 each)
- 5 bottles: $126.00 ($25.20 each)
- 6 bottles: $147.00 ($24.50 each)
Free shipping domestically only (within USA).
International shipping has a flat surcharge of $49 as it is via USPS International Express Mail
(the USPS is having a steep increase in express charge).
We strongly discourage international purchases due to expensive international express mail charge. If you still want to proceed, please be
warned of the following notices as well.
If you are outside of the US, it is advisable that your purchase does not exceed 3 bottles, so as
to reduce the possibility of the package being delayed or rejected by your country's customs.
In some countries, you may be charged with a customs duty in the form of a tariff or tax when you receive the package.
This is particularly likely in Canada and UK.
International shipping to European Union is currently not available.
We are located in the US. Products are shipped by USPS with an email notice.
Due to USPS closing hundreds of sorting facilities in order to cut cost, their processing speed for mails & parcels
has become inconsistent. Sometimes, the speed is rather normal, other times, it may take 7 - 9 days for your package to arrive.
When you see the USPS "estimated delivery date" during tracking, it is important that you read that estimated date
as the beginning of a range of dates spanning over 5 - 7 days, instead of a definite delivery date.
For example, if the estimated delivery date is the 14th, your parcel may arrive any date between the 14th and the 21st.
Order Now to Take Back Quality of Your Life!
The results of taking back the control of your health:
- You will feel a sense of well-being and tranquility in things you do.
- You will have joy, happiness, and energy for your relationships.
- You will be proud of your heightened productivity and achievement at work.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover cards and PayPal.
If you choose to use PayPal during checkout, please remember to
- choose the shipping method on top of the address page;
- fill out your phone number in both billing and shipping addresses.
No gift cards are accepted.
Regarding debit cards, our gateway currently accepts only those debit cards that display Visa or MasterCard logo.
All others will be declined. Please accept our apology.
We use Authorize.net as our payment gateway to process your credit cards safely:
128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
Leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Proceed now to order through our secure gateway:
Mukta Vati stock status:
Out of stock. The shopping cart is temporarily closed.
We are currently waiting for the supply to arrive. The new estimated arrival of the supply is
The gap of the shipment from abroad is something we don't have control over. We apologize for this inconvenience!
Please come back to shop with us around the estimated time.
Making Your Online Shopping Quick and Easy
You can make your online shopping quick and easy by saving your addresses in a customer
For your security reason, your credit card info is not included in your account. With your addresses saved, your future shopping
Your account will remain functioning when it is actively used.
If you have not used your account for 18 months, however, the account will be expired, and you will need
to create new username and password as well as to reenter your addresses again.
This time sensitivity is set up of the shopping cart programmer, and we cannot change it.
To learn more about it, click here.
Standard Disclaimer- All information available here is for
educational purposes only. None of these statements or products have been
evaluated by FDA. We do not claim to cure, prevent or treat any
Copyright © 2007 - date by Herbs2healyou.com